CND PRO SERIES Liquid & Powder Round #8 – Large round taper brush head.
- Artist-quality sculpting brushes with Kolinski Red Sable hair and durable acrylic handles.
- Allow for easy pick-up and correct mix ratio.
- Convert to square edge when flattened for firm pressure and precise placement.
- To assure easy sculpting with smooth control.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Remove gum coating (used to protect brush during shipping) using a fiber-free disposable towel to spread hairs and gently break stiffness; rock hairs from side to side until coating is free from brush.
• Pour monomer into dappen dish. Submerge brush and apply firm pressure to spread hairs. Rock brush from side to side, coating each hair. This will assure full wetting and eliminate air between hairs, which could lead to trapped bubbles in the sculpting bead.
Store horizontally in a sculpting brush case with a solvent resistant liner, or in a drawer designated for sculpting brushes, lined with a disposable lint-free towel.