Instrument and Cart Cleaning Solution for use with Esthetic Tools
PREempt™ WASH is a very versatile formulation that has the ability to clean all soil types present on devices and instruments without the use of enzymes and has the added benefit of providing bacteriostatic properties by helping to control bacterial growth.
Why Choose PREempt?
CLEANER: PREempt™ WASH is bacteriostatic and has exceptional cleaning efficiency against carbohydrates, lipids and proteins. It helps prevent biofilm and organic debris build up, reducing maintenance activities.
FASTER: It is a 3 to 5 minute cleaner with multiple applications. It requires no additional heat or special equipment, accelerating cleaning efficiency while saving time and money.
RESPONSIBLE: Enzyme free, does not release noxious fumes, and contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Users are not exposed to harmful chemicals, allowing for a safer cleaning experience.
SUSTAINABLE: The active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen leaving no active residues which helps to reduce environmental impact.
Enzyme Free | Bacteriostatic | Low Foaming | Heat Not Required
• 1:128 – Manual Cleaning (3-5 Min.)
• 1:256 – Manual Cleaning (5 Min.)
Directions for Use
Manual Cleaning (1:128 to 1:256 dilution):
1. Dilute PREempt™ WASH with warm water (do not use hot water).
2. Place instrument into solution for 5 minutes using agitation when required.
3. Remove instrument, rinse, inspect for cleanliness and proceed with disinfecting step.
4. Change solution daily or as needed.