Ever wonder why your client’s callus keeps coming back in certain areas regardless of how often you reduce the callus? Learn about corrective techniques for proper footwear and gait by a leading Pedorthist.
Course content includes:
- Biomechanics related to walking
- Normal and abnormal gait patterns
- Sports injuries
- Diseases which affect gait
- Physical foot abnormalities and how they affect gait
- Different types of Orthotics
You will also get a chance to evaluate feet and observe different gait patterns.
Get your gait analyzed from behind and have some fun with each other!
Benefits of this course:
- Better understanding of your clients’ feet and pressure points while giving a pedicure.
- Ability to make suggestions to improve your client’s gait.
- Enough knowledge to know when to recommend insoles or orthotics, and/or when to refer clients to a Pedorthist or other specialist.
- Eligibility to apply for the designation C.Pod (I) (Certified Podologist, International)
Past students’ comments include:
“this was a fun way to learn”
“very interesting and useful information”
“kept my attention”
“I was skeptical, but soon learned the benefits of the class”
- Please inquire for further information and upcoming dates
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (each day)
Location: Fernanda’s Beauty and Spa Supplies
5080 Timberlea Blvd Unit 37-39
Cost: $695.00 + applicable taxes
*Note: (A non-refundable 50% deposit is required upon registration, balance due four weeks prior to start date.