- (Microblading )Wednesday April 3rd, 2019 Thursday April 4th, 2019 & (Ombre) Friday April 5th, 2019 from 10am to 4pm
Microblading is a form of cosmetic tattoo artistry that involves manually implanting pigment into the skin, to produce crisp hair strokes that perfectly mimic a natural brow hair. Eyebrow Embroidery & 3D hair stroke methods, & feathering are all forms of Microblading. It is done using an extremely fine and precise manual blade. This course focuses on mastering the microblading technique step-by-step and is designed for both beginners and experienced artists who want to sharpen their skills.
Ombre Fade is a soft natural powdered look for the eyebrows. This is ideal for someone who has had a previous tattoo, oily skin or doesn’t want hair like strokes. This technique is performed manually or with a machine.
We offer a 2-day Micro blading Course or a 3-day Course including Microblading & Ombre Fade.
This 3 day Microblading course will cover the following:
- Eyebrow measurements
- Correct brow placement
- Color theory and colour mix and color correction
- Blade choice and use
- Manual technique with hand tool
- Practice skin
- After care procedure
- Health & Safety Review
- Infection prevention and control
- Sterilization and Disinfection
- Ombre Fade technique (Only when registering for the 3 day Microblading and Ombre Course)
- Micro-blading client history forms and consent forms
- Hands on strokes on paper and on synthetic skins using micro-blading blades.
- Instructor provides a step-by-step table set up and procedure demonstration of the Micro-blading
- Written Exam (To be held Day 2 & 3 in the afternoon)
**IMPORTANT** Students are responsible to provide their own models. Models will NOT be provided. Models will be required on Day 2 at 12:00 and Day 3 at 11:30 in the Morning.
The Micro blading and/or Ombre Fade certificate will only be issued once written exam has been successfully completed with a passing grade AND we have received before and after pictures of 3 models, completed by students after the course on their own time. This course includes your kit and certificate upon completion. Deposit required at time of registration.