- 2 Day Course (Day 1) Friday January 18th, 2019 10:00 am to 4:30 pm &
(Day 2) Friday February 1st, 2019 10:00 am to 1:00 pm **Model Required 2nd Day of Course**
- 2 Day Course (Day 1) Friday March 8th, 2019 10:00 am to 4:30 pm &
(Day 2) Friday March 22nd, 2019 10:00 am to 1:00 pm **Model Required 2nd Day of Course**
This two-day intensive workshop focuses heavily on both the theoretical and practical application of Mink Eyelash Extensions. Students will undergo an extensive theoretical discussion followed by a practical application of MinQ lash extensions using Single Lash & 3D Pre-Made Russian lashes
Learn the theory behind the method and observe the application on how to apply a set of lashes. This course will also cover topics such as; proper application, theory, materials, lash health, product knowledge, working with different eyes shapes, preparation, and most importantly.
The schedule of the two-day course is as follows:
- History of the Process of Eyelash Extensions
- Hygiene, Eye Health and Safety
- Products and Application Tool
- Work Station and Client Preparation
- MinQ Lash Techniques and Design
- MinQ Single & 3D Russian Volume Lash Application (Including: Lash Selection, Solution, Bonding)
- Application Troubleshooting
- Refills / Removals
- MinQ Lash Aftercare and Troubleshooting
- Marketing Tips & Tools
- Model Required for 2nd day
- Minimum / Maximum 6-8 students per class.
Manual, Complete Starting Kit w/Cosmetic Case, Mannequin Head, Poster.
You will receive Certificate of Achievement upon completion of the course.