NASP Level 2 – Infection Control (one day 9:00 to 5:00)
Infection Control is at the forefront in the Beauty Industry. Understanding the basic concepts of microbiology, disinfections, and safe practices for the salon environment is imperative for today’s salon environment. NASP offers an on-line intensive seminar on infection control formatted for anyone in the salon/spa industry. If you own or work in a salon/spa, this class is a must.
Upon completion of this workshop you will have:
- An understanding of microbiology – what you should really be concerned about
- Knowledge of ingredients in different disinfecting chemicals – what they can and can’t do
- Knowledge of levels of disinfection for different aspects of your spa
- Spaulding Classification of instruments
- Knowledge of proper cleaning & disinfecting of footbaths
- Knowledge of personal protective equipment
- The ability to set up a protocol for your spa & monitor its compliance
- A detailed course workbook for future reference
- A certificate to display in your Spa indicating advanced knowledge in Infection Control
Become one of the safest Salons & Spas in the industry!
Who should attend:
- Everyone in the Beauty Industry; owners, technicians, spa managers, etc.
- Please Call for dates
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Cost: $195.00 + applicable taxes
Register on-line at www.podology.net
Call: 855-622-NASP (6277) or email NASP@kvggroup.com
*Note: (A non-refundable 50% deposit is required upon registration, balance due four weeks prior to start date.