Level 3 – Comprehensive Foot & Leg Evaluation (4 days)
Ever wonder why your client’s callus keeps coming back in certain areas regardless of how often you reduce the callus? Learn about corrective techniques for proper footwear and gait by a leading Pedorthist.
Course content includes:
- Biomechanics related to walking
- Normal and abnormal gait patterns
- Sports injuries
- Diseases which affect gait
- Physical foot abnormalities and how they affect gait
- Different types of Orthotics
You will also get a chance to evaluate feet and observe different gait patterns.
Get your gait analyzed from behind and have some fun with each other!
Benefits of this course:
- Better understanding of your clients’ feet and pressure points while giving a pedicure.
- Ability to make suggestions to improve your client’s gait.
- Enough knowledge to know when to recommend insoles or orthotics, and/or when to refer clients to a Pedorthist or other specialist.
- Eligibility to apply for the designation C.Pod (I) (Certified Podologist, International)
Past students’ comments include:
“this was a fun way to learn”
“very interesting and useful information”
“kept my attention”
“I was skeptical, but soon learned the benefits of the class”
- Please inquire for further information and upcoming dates
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (each day)
Location: Fernanda’s Beauty and Spa Supplies
5080 Timberlea Blvd Unit 37-39
Cost: $695.00 + applicable taxes
Register on-line at www.podology.net
Call: 855-622-NASP (6277) or email NASP@kvggroup.com
*Note: (A non-refundable 50% deposit is required upon registration, balance due four weeks prior to start date.