The ART of TOUCH: 10 Active Motion Techniques for Lower Limb & Foot Massage
Your feet are the core foundation for overall sustained health and well-being. Tired of the same old pedicure massage techniques? Time for an update…
Attend this two day information hands-on workshop and learn how to enhance your foot-massage techniques… learn more to earn more.
This comprehensive workshop explores techniques and topics for:
- The Art of Touch: focusing on the feet and lower limb areas
- Reflexology: the application of pressure to the feet, in targeted zones
- The Dr. Locke System: stretches to stimulate nerves and increase circulation
- Touch Therapies: Reiki, Ayurveda, and Lymphatic
- Specific protocols: Diabetics, seniors, pregnant women, and sports massage
- The latest massage techniques: learn from experienced educators with extensive background in the foot care and massage
NASP Certificate of attendance & workbook provided to all attendees.
Learn how to use these new tools and apply them for the potential to earn more money!
Who should attend?
- Nail Technicians/Pedicurists
- Foot Care Nurses
- Health Care Professionals involved in foot care
- November 19th, 2017 to November 21st, 2017
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, daily
Location: Fernanda’s Beauty and Spa Supplies
5080 Timberlea Blvd Unit 37-39
Fees: $349.00 + tax
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to reserve your attendance, balance due four weeks prior to start date.
Register at: 1-855-622-NASP (6277) or NASP@kvggroup.com