Prestige Classic 2100 Electric Autoclave
Steam sterilization or autoclaving is the preferred method for eliminating the risk of cross infection through contaminated instruments and the only one recommended throughout the world by healthcare professionals, including the World Health Organization.
Comes with all standard accessories and literature which includes internal basket with lid. This is a professional grade autoclave and is perfect for all NAIL SALONS, SPAS, FOOTCARE NURSES AND THE TATTOO MARKET
- Total Height: 13.2″
- Total Width: 13.4″
- Chamber Diameter: 8.3″
- Chamber Height: 9.3″
- Maximum Load Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Maximum Instrument Size: 9″
Features and Benefits
- 1 year parts and labour warranty
- Light, compact, portable and robust, top loading autoclave.
- Fast, 11 minute, 126C sterilizing cycle.
- Simple one step operation starts the automatic cycle.
- Light sequence indicators show ‘Power to Unit’ – ‘Cycle in Progress’ – ‘Sterilization in Progress’ – ‘Cycle is Successful’ or ‘Cycle has Failed’.
- Interlock system prevents the lid from being removed while pressure remains in the vessel.
- Two stage ‘over pressure’ protection system incorporating a calibrated Pressure Release Valve and a Gasket Offset Device.
- Extended life ‘green’ gasket lasts in excess of 750 cycles.
- Electronic detectors turn off the power if there is insufficient water.
- Thermal fuse to protect against overheating and electrical faults.
It is the only method recommended throughout the world by healthcare professionals including the Health Canada.