RefectoCil Eyelash Curl/ Lift Glue with New Formulation
New key ingredient: Shellack . Shellack is a natural substance which has its own characteristic coloring. This is the reason why the color of the new glue differs from the previous formulation.
- Adhesive force has been increased.
- Use RefectoCil Saline Solution to thoroughly clean the eye area.
- Make sure the lashes are dry before you start the application of the Glue.
- You don‘t need to apply an extra amount of Glue anymore.
- Work in three sections . Apply Glue to the first section of the Lifting Pad and lift lashes onto
this part of the pad. Repeat the process for the next 2 sections.
- Apply Lashperm . You don‘t need to wait until the Glue has dried . You can apply
Lashperm immediately after applying the Glue, but you don‘t have to. It works just as well
on already dry Glue.
- If lashes come loose because of tear fluid, dry the lashes first and reapply the Glue.
- As usual, apply a soft and horizontal stripe of Lashperm from the middle to the lower part of
the lashes, leave the tips completely uncovered.
- Reason : The hair soaks up the Perm like a sponge, so only a small amount of product is
necessary. If you apply Lashperm all the way to the tips, the hair would get too wet and
lashes could come loose.
- Remove Lashperm with a dry cotton swab. If lashes would come loose during this step,
reapply them again before applying the Neutralizer.
- Apply the Neutralizer. Again, leave the tips uncovered.
- Remove the Neutralizer with a dry cotton swab.
- Always properly close the Glue, Lashperm and Neutralizer after use.