Vitamin F (Linoleic Acid)
Vitamin F Consists of saturated and polyunsaturated essential fatty acids – mainly linoleic and linolenic acids. Linoleic Acid is the most important and the most complete of the three essential fatty acids. Vitamin F is vital for the health of the skin and mucous membranes, bringing suppleness and youthful appearance to the skin, and slowing down the process of skin aging. Since the human body is not capable of manufacturing essential fatty acids, many indivuals are deficient in vitamin F, which acan result in very dry skin, eczema and premature aging of the skin.
The benefits of Vitamin F:
- Vitamin F allows the epidermal cells to rediscover their full water levels by reducing their impermeability.
- Protect the skin from sun light, and stimulates the growth of new cells.
- It increases the skin’s resistance to external stress, therefore, it acts as a skin protector and revitalizer
- Soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact
- Aids in oxygen transport and cellular respiration.
Contains 5 Treatments