Sugar of the Nile Body Sugaring Hair Removal Course (2-Day)
2 Day Course:
– (Day 1) Monday May 27th, 2019 from 10am to 4:30pm (Day 2) Tuesday May 28th, 2019 from 10am to 4:30pm **THIS COURSE DATE FULL**
-Day 1) Tuesday June 25th, 2019 from 10am to 4:30 (Day 2) Wednesday June 26th, 2019 from 10am to 4:30pm
Sugar of the Nile was created to promote the art of professional body sugaring. What is Body Sugaring? Professional Body Sugaring is the art of applying and removing a sugar paste with your hands, for a gentle and exfoliating hair removal service. Sugar of the Nile products contain organic ingredients and are 100% Vegan. The earliest references to hair removal came from ancient civilizations of Egypt and Greece in about 1900 BC. The harem was an important part of court life and the removal of body hair was considered an art. It is said that Cleopatra herself was sugared. Sugaring is one of the oldest methods of removing unwanted hair.
Clients are increasingly interested in a more holistic method of caring for their bodies. Learn the art of Professional Body Sugaring and offer Sugar of the Nile products and services to your clients as a great alternative to waxing! Sugaring is a safe, natural method of hair removal that provides permanent hair reduction as well as thinner finer hair with prolonged use. Professional Body Sugaring is a unique experience and is very different from waxing which is why training is required to learn the art of professional body sugaring. There are so many advantages to professional body sugaring for your and your customers. Benefits to Body Sugaring include:
- Sugar is 100% Natural and very economical.
- Sugar Paste is water soluble and more sanitary.
- Will clean up easier in your salon and on your clients.
- Sugar cannot harbor bacteria or encourage of the growth of bacteria.
- Sugar can extract very short hairs. The hair can be removed at 1/8″ or shorter and never dries out on you.
- Only unwanted hair is removed and not vital skin cells. Therefore, a sensitive area can be re-treated without harm to the skin.
- Body Sugaring is gentle and less painful.
- Must have Minimum/Maximum 4 Students Per Class.
In the Sugar of the Nile classes, you will learn the art of safely and effectively removing body hair (**excluding Brazilian, please see below) using an all-natural form of hair removal. These classes will give you an in-depth look of the benefits of sugaring. We will discuss the theory behind sugaring and ideas to implement sugaring in your existing business. Participants will gain valuable experience working on each other under instructor supervision. This class is available for train licensed estheticians or people working in the beauty industry.
**Note: This Course does not include training on Brazilian Hair Removal with Sugar. Experience is required. The Sugar of the Nile Body Sugaring Course must be completed first before learning Brazilian with Sugar. Once completed and minimum experience has been completed we do offer a Sugaring Brazilian Course for experienced technicians. Please Inquire for further information, cost and details.