- Friday April 5th, 2019 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday May 23rd, 2019 from 10am to 4:30pm
This eyebrow enhancement creates a soft shadow of colour similar to the effect created with an eyebrow powder or pencil. It’s a great option for any age and skin type and can be combined with microblading for a very natural result.
Ombre Fade, also referred to as shading, powdering or stippling is the newest technique for brows giving a sharply defined, high style finish.
This course focuses on mastering the ombre fade technique step-by-step and is designed for both beginners and experienced artists who want to sharpen their skills.
The 1 Day Course Outline will cover:
- Brow design methodology
- Eyebrow measurements
- Correct Brow Placement
- Color Theory and Colour Mix and Color Correction
- Micro-blading Technique with Hand Tool
- After Care Procedure
- Health & Safety Review
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Sterilization & Disinfection
- Hands on practice on artificial skin and on live models, Written Exam & Much More!
Our Ombre Fade course is a 1 day course. A model is required at the responsibility of the Student at 11:30am on the day of the course. This course includes a kit and certificate upon completion.