- Thursday December 6th, 2018 from 10am to 2pm
- Tuesday January 22nd, 2019 from 10am to 2pm
- Wednesday February 13th, 2019 from 10am to 2pm
- Wednesday March 13th, 2019 from 10am to 2pm
Microdermabrasion, also known as Microderm, is one of the easiest, safest and most effective anti-aging treatments you can get. It has many benefits! Microderm softens fine lines and wrinkles, helps to smooth coarsely textured skin, decreases the appearance of shallow scars, decreases pore size, and reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation and age spots. Microdermabrasion also makes it easier for high-tech serums and skin care products to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin. That helps build collagen, which gives skin its plump, youthful appearance.
- Knowledge of the skin structure
- Benefits and Contraindication of Microdermabrasion treatment
- Knowledge of Diamond Microdermabrasion machine and products related before and after services
- Includes added knowledge on Skin Scrubber, benefits of using with Diamond Microdermabrasion
- Hands on Equipment. Extensive training (work on each other- no model needed)
- Manual, Facial Treatment Protocols, Product Samples and Certificate of Achievement.
PRE-REQUISTE: Must be a Professional (Proof of Certificate must be provided at time of registration)
Semi- private classes (2 students). If the required number of students is not available your class will be postponed to a later date. Your deposit will be used towards the new date. Should the new date not work for you, we can provide you with an In-store Credit Note that you can use towards in-store purchases, valid for 6 months. We reserve the right to postpone any course due to low enrollment. Should you need to re-schedule your Class date due to unforeseen circumstances 1-week notice is required. Students that do not appear to class “No Show” without notice will forfeit their deposit. All registrations and deposits must be completed at least 5 days prior to the course date.